“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, May 11, 2012

Nomorerack review/ Jewelry Haul

Happy Friday! Today I wanted to review a recent nomorerack.com purchase and show a mini haul of the jewelry I bought!
Last month I ordered some jewelry from nomorerack.com. This wasn't my first time purchasing from this website, but it was the first time I purchased jewelry from them so I really didn't know what to expect. First of all, the prices of the items were outstanding; everything I purchased was over 70% off retail value (which, in my opinion, is always a good thing). The quality of each item is exceptional. However, I do have to admit that I have some complaints about the order. Like, the colors and sizing of some of the items weren't the same as the picture provided and the shipping times were really a pain. Each item shipped individually which caused some items to come within a few days of ordering and other items weeks to arrive. Which is the main reason it took so long for me to write this review! I placed the order on 4/18 and received the final item in the mail yesterday! Overall, I'm really happy with each new piece of jewelry to add to my humble collection :) So, lets get to the good stuff..


1. Relic by Fossil Dangle Earrings- color: Berry Linear; Retail value-$39.00, Price-$6.00


2. Stainless Steel Pink Sparkle Studs- Retail value-$50.00, Price-$10.00

3. Tri-tone Interlocking Bangle Set- color: rose gold, gold, white gold; Retail value-$80.00, Price-$25.00

4. 18kgp Flower Crystal Pendant with 16" Chain- color: black and rose gold; Retail value-$54.99, Price-$12.00

This website has new items for sale everyday, so I tend to check back frequently to see whats currently available. Needless to say if I come across a piece of jewelry I'm interested in, I won't hesitate to make a purchase!
If you're interested: Here's my referral link! http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=4076227

2 comments:

  1. Did you confirm any of the gold to be true to description or is it priced high to sell low?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this specific order all of the gold items were true to description. I should also let you know that I'm very picky when it comes to online shopping and I have yet to be disappointed with the quality of items from nomorerack.com.
      I hope this helped answer your question :)
      Thank you for taking time out of your day to visit my blog ♥

      Delete