“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Coastal Scents 12 Piece Hot Pots Palette!

Yesterday I posted a make up look using some of the eyeshadows from my Coastal Scents 12 piece Hot Pots palette so I thought it would be a great chance to share details and pictures of the shadows I chose.



M21- Cameo; Matte finish, Semi-Opaque

M09- Buttermilk Nude

M10- Buttercup Peach

S09- Salmon Peach; Shimmer finish, Semi-Opaque

S38- Mauve; Matte finish, Semi-Opaque

S39- Peachy Copper; Satin finish, Semi-Opaque

B06- Puce; Matte finish, Opaque

S28- Chocolate Berry

ME21- Pink Silver; Shimmer finish, Semi-Sheer

S37- Nude Tan

M22- Creamy Latte; Satin finish, Semi-Opaque

ME02- Aluminum Taupe; Shimmer finish, Semi-Opaque










No comments:

Post a Comment