“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Swatch Central ♥ Walgreens InstaHaul: Wet n Wild, Jordana, Almay, + Covergirl

So if you follow me on instagram (instagram.com/toabeautifulyou) you'll know that I went to Walgreens the other day and I was really surprised to see some great deals in the beauty aisle! Most of the items I purchased were under $5.00!  With that being said, today I'm going to be sharing swatches and my initial impression of the items that I picked up!

Wet n Wild Products:
Lipsticks-

Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor in Dollhouse Pink:



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor  in Mauve Outta Here:



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor  in Bare It All:



Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipcolor  in Purty Persimmon:


These lipsticks retail for $1.99! They are surprisingly smooth, highly pigmented, and leave a semi-matte, creme finish. These lipsticks are great! Me like-y :) 
  
Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Heather Silk: 

Heather Silk is a Rosy Pink blush that is highly pigmented and easily blendable AND it retails for only $2.99! Even better, Walgreens had it on sale for $1.99!

Jordana Easyliner Retractable Lip Pencil in Tawny:

This lip pencil is the perfect lip color base for other lip products or even on its own! It has a semi-matte finish  and it glides on easily. Even better is that I got it for $0.99! ♥ it! 

Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara in Midnight: 

I ♥ how big the wand is! I feel like it does add volume to my lashes without clumping! This mascara retails for $7.99, but Walgreens had it for $5.99 and I had a $2.00 off  coupon so I ended up getting it for $3.99!! Woop woop!

Covergirl Nail Polishes:

 COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in My Papaya: 
 COVERGIRL Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in Timeless Rubies: 
I've only tried My Papaya (pictures at my recent Current Nail Polish post), but I really like that this formula only needs two quick coats, it goes on easily and the color is really vibrant! And these retail for $5.99 each, I was lucky enough to have a coupon for $3.00 off of two Covergirl products! I ♥ Coupons haha. 

Well that's going to do it for today's post. The next time you find yourself at Walgreens, mosey on over to the beauty aisle because you're sure to find a good deal somewhere! 
Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope that you found this post helpful and until next time I hope that you have a beautiful day. 
♥ Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment