“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, May 3, 2013

My Evening Skincare Routine ¤ Sensitive Skin ¤

Last week I posted my Morning Skincare Routine (http://truebeautylieswithinyou.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-morning-skincare-routine.html) so today I'll be sharing my Evening Skincare Routine:




♥ Skincare Products Shown:
  • Simple Sensitive Skin Experts- Eye Makeup Remover Pads
  • Simple Sensitive Skin Experts- Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • Clarisonic Mia
  • Simple Sensitive Skin Experts- Moisturizing Facial Wash
  • Simple Sensitive Skin Experts- Soothing Facial Toner
  • ULTA SKINCARE Active Repair Eye Serum
  • ULTA SKINCARE Intensive Treatment Night Repair Cream 
  • EOS Lip Balm- Watermelon; Disney, Alice In Wonderland Collection

3 comments:

  1. My skin care routine is totally different from this video. I don't use much products. I use mostly homemade products that my granny makes.
    Loved the video. It is useful.

    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Homemade products from granny sounds amazing! Honestly, I would love to try more homemade/natural products.
      I'm so glad that you loved my video, but most of all that you found it useful. Thanks so much for watching!
      ♥Katie

      Delete
  2. Glad to find your website, healthy and balanced lifestyle must be observed at the same time. Lesa Mitchell healthcareguru website

    ReplyDelete