“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, May 11, 2012

Makeup of the Day

Whats on my face today?


Products used (Face): Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Radiance
Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream- light/medium
MAC Studio Fix Fluid- NW15
Almay Line Smoothing Concealer- Light (under eye)
(Cheeks): NARS Laguna bronzer
NYX Blush- Summer Peach
MAC MSF- Redhead (highlight)


For the eyes I used this Eye shadow quad by ULTA


Products used (Eyes):
Lids- 1. I applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk to the entire lid with a synthetic shadow brush
2. I then applied 'Stardust' (yellow shimmer) to the lid and tear duct concentrating the shadow towards the inner third of the lid
3. Then using 'Sun-kissed' (peachy shimmer) I patted the color directly in the center of the lid.
4. On the outer third of the lid I used the shadow 'Canyon' (Bronze-orange shimmer)
Crease-5. I swept the shadow 'Mocha' across the crease
Brow Highlight-6. I lightly applied 'Stardust' with a large fluffy brush under the brow
7. underneath the water line I applied a thin line of 'Sun-kissed' shadow connecting the shadow to the 'Stardust' shade in the tear duct
8. I then applied NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt to the water line
9. Then using NYX Eye/Eyebrow pencil in Taupe I created a wing on the outer corner of the eye
10. On my lashes I used Voluptuous Volume Mascara by ULTA in Jet Black
11. I lightly filled in my eyebrows with my Coastal Scents Brow Tones (not pictured)



Products used (Lips): Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait (peach with gold shimmer)


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment