“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Top Ten Spring Nail Polish Picks

Happy Friday everyone! I thought it would be fun to share my top ten nail polish picks for spring!


My first pick is: China Glaze Nail Lacquer- Rose Among Thorns (Neon) 1012


My second pick is: China Glaze Nail Lacquer- Strawberry Fields 716


My third pick is: Revlon Nail Enamel- Really Rosy 110


For my fourth pick I chose: Revlon Nail Enamel- Sweet Tart 185


My fifth pick is: ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer- Sweetheart Pink


My sixth pick is: ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer- Freshwater Pearl


My Seventh pick is: Revlon Nail Enamel- Make Mine Mango 920


For my eighth pick I chose: Revlon Nail Enamel- Tangerine 410


My ninth pick is: ULTA Nail Lacquer- Peach Parfait


Finally, my Tenth spring nail polish favorite is: China Glaze Nail Lacquer- Lemon Fizz 871




I hope you enjoyed my top ten selections, it was a lot harder than I thought it would be to narrow it down to only ten nail polishes! I'd love to know what you're favorite nail polish colors are this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment