“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, May 25, 2012

Makeup of the Day!

Happy Friday! What's on my face today?


Products used (Face): 1. I applied a small amount of Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream in Light/Medium all over face.
2. Then with a MAC 190 foundation brush, I applied ULTA Double Duty Primer & Foundation in Light Ivory.
3. With a Real Techniques Crease Brush I concealed any blemishes with Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette Hidden Agenda-07 (my favorite concealer of the moment).
4. Then using an e.l.f. flat top Powder Brush, I set the foundation and concealer with NYX stay matte but not flat Powder Foundation in Nude.

For the eyes I used four eyeshadows from the Mediation Retreat palette from the Sephora Collection Color Diary:


Products used (Eyes): 1. As usual I fill in my eyebrows with the Coastal Scents Brow Tones palette.
2. Prime the eyelids up to the brow and underneath the lower lash line with a small amount of Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin.
3. Using a Real Technique shadow brush I swept the gold shimmer shade (2nd row, right) all over the lid.
4. For the crease I used a blending brush and swept the bronze-brown shimmer shadow (2nd row, left) in a 'windshield wiper' motion, blending the color out toward the brow leaving the highlight area clean. Blend, blend, blend.
5. Using a shadow brush take the copper shimmer shadow (1st row, right) and pack the color on the outer half of the lid on top of the first shadow. Blend lightly.
6. With a clean blending brush, apply a small amount of Prestige skin loving minerals sunbaked mineral bronzing powder in Pure Shimmer-03 in the highlight area under the brow and in the tear duct.
7. Then with a small angled eyeshadow brush take the green shimmer (1st row, left) and line underneath the lower lash line stopping just before the tear duct shade.
8. I then lined the water line with ULTA Automatic Eye Liner in Bronze, winging slightly at the outer corner of the eye.
9. Curl eyelashes and apply a generous amount of black mascara, I used Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara in Very Black.



Products used (Cheeks): 1. With a BH cosmetics Duo Fiber brush I applied Hoola by Benefit across the cheeks, temples and a little down the nose.
2. Then with a Real Technique Blush brush I applied the really pretty orange blush from the Mediation Retreat palette.

Products used (Lips): 1. For the lips I used the Sephora lip gloss also from the previous palette (Gold Shimmer).


Here's to a beautiful weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment