“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Collective Haul- ULTA, H&M, Ross and Sally's Beauty

Collective Haul! It's been a while since my last haul post and I wanted to share some recent purchases I've made. These are a few items I bought here and there over the last couple of days:


From Ross Dress For Less- My fiancé and I originally went to by a mattress pad, which we did indeed find and purchase, but while we were in search for said pad I stumbled upon this yoga mat and I couldn't resist!
I'm so glad I found this mat, after all I did need a new one! This one happens to be super thick and was only $6.99. :)

From ULTA- It was that time of the year to redeem my reward points, I happened to have 4 points and a 20% off one item coupon, so I made a little trip to my local Ulta store and ended up with a few extra things:

I'll start with my reward item, I ended up with the Olivia Garden 2" Ceramic + Ion Tourmaline Brush. I'm actually really excited about this brush because I needed a new round brush for blow-drying my hair :). This brush retails for $18.95; I just love free stuff, I mean who doesn't!
Then I needed a new L'OREAL Hydrafresh Toner. This is probably one of my favorite skin items. Its 99% alcohol free and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I use this once in the morning and evening after washing my face and before moisturizing. I definitely recommend this toner. I also needed a new eos lip balm in my favorite flavor-Lemon Drop. On my way out I noticed that NYX was buy 1 get 1 50% off so I ended up with an Eyeshadow Shaper and HD Photogenic Concealer in Light. I love concealer so I hope I end up liking this one!

From Sally Beauty Supply- This is another situation where I originally went for one thing and ended leaving with a few more things.

I needed nail polish remover and ended up purchasing one from Beauty Secrets. I really like this line of nail polish removers, I was running low on the Non Acetone and the Pure Acetone is really harsh on my skin so I usually only use it when removing glitter. Today I purchased the Acetone version (my main incentive being it was on sale) I got a 16FL. OZ. bottle for only $2.79! While there I noticed that they had a deal(ends 5/31 unfortunately) that if you purchased two Ardell Lashes get one China Glaze nail polish for free! I definitely couldn't resist that. I needed new false eyelashes and ended up picking these two:
I don't usually wear false lashes, but when I do I like them to be as natural as possible and out of the selection I had to choose from I ended up with the 101 Demi and 110s. As for the free nail polish I ended up with this really pretty coral shade:
China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Coral Star. I'm really looking forward to painting my nails with this polish! I also found some inexpensive makeup sponges that I'll end up using for my nails!

From H&M- These are probably my favorite purchases from this haul! I had two 35% off one item coupons and I couldn't help treating myself! (keep in mind that the coupons are only valid one item per customer per transaction so I went back two days in a row to use the coupons) The first trip I found this gorgeous dress:
I absolutely adore this turquoise patterned, sleeveless, Hi-Low dress. It retails for $34.95 and I got it for $22.72!
Finally I purchased this adorable skirt:
Love this coral, laced skirt with gold zipper detailing. Comfortable and extremely flattering! It retails for $29.95 and I got it for $21.05


Overall I'm really happy with the items I purchased. Hopefully this entry is helpful to those looking/shopping around for similar items :)


No comments:

Post a Comment