“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Swatch Central: SleekMakeUp Blushes

Saturday Sleek MakeUp Swatches! 

Today I'm finally sharing swatches of the two Blush products that I purchased from sleekmakeup.com. You probably saw these blushes in my recent Beauty Haul video (http://youtu.be/PveskhjqxO8) where I expressed my instant love for them and since then my feelings have only grown fonder. Lately, I've found myself having an all out exclusive relationship with these beauties! In all seriousness though, I am tremendously pleased with the quality of these blushes. They are each highly pigmented and they glide on effortlessly across the skin while being easily build-able and blend-able. I just love everything about them!
I'm going to start with the individual blush:
Sleek MakeUp Blush in Pomegranate
This lovely Pomegranate blush retails for $5.99 and there are 10 silky shades in total available, which just makes me want to go and buy them all!


Now for my recent cheek obsession:  
SleekMakeUp Blush by Three Blush Palette in Lace

This gorgeous blush trio is a steal in my opinion retailing at $12.49 and there are 4 other Blush by 3 palettes available. I not only love each and every blush in this palette, but it also comes with a really great sized mirror which is perfect especially for travel!


This palette is my ♥ for spring and summer and probably for all seasons! 
Do you own any Sleek MakeUp Blushes? If so, which one is your favorite? 
Thanks so much for stopping by and here's to a wonderful weekend ^-^ 
And as always, I hope that you have a beautiful day.
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment