“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, April 12, 2013

Stila Lip Glaze Swatches

Stila has done it again!

A few weeks ago I made an online purchase through ULTA.com, they had a deal going on that you can create your own trio of Stila Lip Glazes for $15.00 or buy 1 for $8.00. So of course I ended up buying 5 of them, haha. And now I've found myself obsessed with them. Seeing as I don't own very many products from Stila (I completely ♥ the In The Know Palette) this was my first lip product purchase from them so I didn't really know what to expect. Right off the bat, I love how they smell! The 'flavor' -or name- of each gloss has a matching scent. So based on all of the names of the ones I bought, they all smell really really yummy. The glosses themselves are beautiful, they aren't too sticky and they have really great wear. And for the price, especially with the deal I got, these glosses are definitely worth it. Here are some swatches of the ones I picked up:

Stila Lip Glaze Cupcake:


Stila Lip Glaze Raspberry Sorbet:


Stila Lip Glaze Shortcake:


Stila Lip Glaze Clementine:


Stila Lip Glaze Peaches & Cream:

I'm absolutely loving these colors for spring and summer! I might just have to go and pick up some more ...

2 comments:

  1. I have Peaches & Cream and wish I had gotten Raspberry Sorbet. But wait...wouldn't it have been cheaper if you had bought six of them (if they're 3 for $15/or 1 for $8)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ♥ the Peaches & Cream and Raspberry Sorbet shades. You would think it would have been cheaper if I had bought six instead of five, but for some reason after I put the first three glosses in my cart (this was an online purchase) the other two glosses were ringing up as $5.00 each. That's why I bought five of them because they ended up being only $5.00 each. Now I wish I had bought more of them!

      Delete