“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Swatch Central: LORAC GLOgetter Eye Shadow Palette

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by :D Today I'm going to be sharing with you Swatches of a new product I recently bought online at ULTA.com. I posted a new video on my youtube channel the other day, my Quick Beauty Haul: ULTA, Sephora + Sleek Makeup ( you can go here if you haven't seen it yet: http://youtu.be/PveskhjqxO8 ), where I show a couple of new beauty product purchases and one of them is The LORAC GLOgetter Eye Shadow Palette.


First off I ♥ the packaging! It's definitely very visually appealing to me, for some reason I just love the combination of the chocolate brown, gold, and blue and it feels very sturdy with its hard case. But, like with most things in life, the most important part is whats inside and boy oh boy am I happy that I own this palette: 

What I first noticed upon opening the palette is its large mirror which is great especially for travel, but my attention was quickly directed on the eye shadows. These eye shadows are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! The LORAC GLOgetter palette comes with '8 Vibrant shimmer and matte eye shadows and 2 over-sized neutral eye shadows for the perfect base color or highlighter'. This palette is seriously perfect for Spring and Summer with its variety of colorful and shimmery shadows. I especially ♥ the matte brown shadow, the mint shadow (it has such a lovely shimmer), and the purple shadow that seems to have a duo tone finish.
  
 I am so impressed by this palette. It retails exclusively at ulta.com for $20 and comes with 10 beautiful, high-quality eye shadows 

As soon as I swatched these shadows I fell in ♥ and I know this palette will be a staple in my makeup collection especially for Spring and Summer. 
 If you have any questions or comments about this post feel free to let me know! 
And as always, I hope that you have a beautiful day 
Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment