“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Top Ten Nail Polish Picks For Summer!

Summer time is upon us which means its my favorite time of year to show off bright-fun nails! It was really difficult for me to narrow it down to only ten polishes, so with that being said here are my Top Ten Nail Polish Picks for Summer: (thus far ;])



1. My first pick is an ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Material Girl. Love this fun purple shade with subtle specks of silver, red and green glitter throughout:

2. For my second pick I chose another ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Sunset Bronze. This is a gorgeous dark bronze shimmer polish:

3. My third pick is China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Swing Baby. I really love this gold shimmer polish:

4. My fourth pick is an AVON Nailwear Pro in the color Venus. I highly recommend these nailwear pro polishes, they come in a large variety of colors and are long lasting. This polish is a pretty shimmery nude shade:

5. For my fifth polish I chose another AVON Nailwear Pro in the color Sunshine. This is an extremely bright yellow, described as liquid sunshine:

6. My sixth polish is also in the yellow family, but completely different from the last polish; China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Celtic Sun. This neon shade reminds me a lot of the yellow highlighter color. I personally love wearing this polish on my toes :)

7. Staying in the neon family, my seventh pick is China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Shocking Pink. This is one of my favorite bright pink polishes. It would definitely go well with a nice tan!:

8. My eighth pick is perfect for tanned skin or for the toes, China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Flip Flop Fantasy.

9. My ninth pick is another bright watermelon pink polish; Revlon Nail Enamel in Electric Pink:

10. Finally, my tenth summer polish pick is my current nail polish (http://truebeautylieswithinyou.blogspot.com/2012/06/current-nail-polish.html) China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Coral Star.:

I'd really like to know what your favorite polishes are for this summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment