“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Beauty Haul! ULTA, Sally's Beauty and Walmart!

I went shopping throughout the week and wanted to share some new beauty items I purchased!

First up is Sally's Beauty Supply! I absolutely love this store. I always go here mainly to purchase nail supplies. They always have a great deal on China Glaze Nail Polishes, (plus I'm a beauty member which I highly recommend because it really does pay for itself) so as usual I couldn't resist buying some new polishes:



Now I don't know about you, but I find that I'm the type of person that tends to lean towards pink polish so I just couldn't pass up on picking up China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Summer Rain. With that being said, I really wanted to branch out and pick colors I wouldn't normally choose. So my fiancé Jeff was kind enough to help me pick out my current nail polish color China Glaze Nail Lacquer in CHA CHA CHA and another polish I wouldn't usually consider, China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Watermelon Rind. I can't wait until I get to try out all of these polishes :)

Next up is Walmart! One of my favorite beauty products is foundation so I am constantly on the hunt for the best foundation and of course its always better if it can be found at the drug store. While there I stumbled upon these two and I really wanted to give them a try:

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup in the color 130 Buff Beige and Revlon Colorstay Whipped Creme Makeup in the color 150 Buff

I have never tried a foundation from Maybelline so I'm looking forward to giving this one a try and see if I like it. On the other hand, I absolutely LOVE Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry skin so hopefully I'll love this formula just as much.


Lastly, is ULTA! Who doesn't love this store?! Everything I purchased was buy 1 get 1 50% off plus I had my $3.50 off coupon, definitely can't go wrong here!


¤ Nyx- I wanted to try a new eyeshadow primer so I picked up NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone.
I also wanted to try their bronzer so I picked up NYX Matte Bronzer in Light. I really like this shade, however I was pretty disappointed when I got home and opened it to find it was a little cracked at the top. That's okay though, no biggie!


¤ Maybelline- I finally decided to try the Color Tattoos so I picked up two of them:
Bad to the Bronze and Tough as Taupe.

¤ Revlon- I saw these beauties on a display and I had to have them!
These are the Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quads!

The first one I got is called Decadent with beautiful pink and brown shades:

And this gorgeous quad called Inspired:



So that's it for this Haul. Be on the look out for future makeup of the days and my current nail polish posts where I'll be trying out these products!

2 comments:

  1. how much is china glaze nail polish at walmart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I don't think that Walmart sells China Glaze (at least not that I am aware of). I usually purchase my China Glaze nail polishes at Sally's Beauty Supply and occasionally on ULTA.COM.
      ♥ Katie

      Delete