“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, June 8, 2012

Makeup of the Day! "Going Green" :)

Yay its Friday! What's on my face today?




Products used (Face): 1. MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW15, applied with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush.
2. Concealed blemishes with Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette.
3. Underneath the eyes I applied NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light.
4. Using an e.l.f. powder brush I lightly set the concealer with e.l.f. Translucent Matifying Powder.

For the eyes i'll be using four eyeshadows from the BHCosmetics Neutral Eyeshadow 88Color Palette:






Products used (Eyes):* I always start by filling in my eyebrows using the Coastal Scents Brow Tones palette, a small angled brush and NYX Eyebrow Shaper *
1. Prime eyelids using a small amount of primer, I used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden.
2. Using a shadow brush, pack the yellow green shimmer shadow (A) all over the lid and through the crease, concentrating the intensity in the inner corner.
3. Then picking up the lighter green shadow (B), apply the shadow on top of the first shadow; AVOID the tear duct/inner corner area. Take the shadow very high, right underneath the brow highlight area. Blend the edges and soften the shadow underneath the brow.
4. With a large fluffy brush take the white shadow (D) and apply the brow highlight. Blend lightly.
5. Using a smudge brush (or a smaller brush) take the darkest green (C) and define the outer V. I didn't take this shadow as high as the lighter green. Don't forget to blend.
6. Then using a small angled brush apply (A) to the inner lower lash line. (B) to the center of the lower lash line. (C) to the very outer corner.
7. Line the lower water line with NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt except for the very outer corner where I applied ULTA Kohl Eye Liner in Deep Brown.
8. Curl lashes and apply mascara. I used Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Very Black.



Products used (Cheeks): 1. Using a BHCosmetics Duo Fiber Brush I apply Hoola by Benefit to contour.
2. For the cheeks I used this pink blush from the Coastal Scebts 10BLUSHPalette:

3. To highlight the tops of my cheeks I used MAC MSF in Redhead.

Products used (Lips): 1. I dabbed a small amount of NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink.
2. For the gloss I used a Smacks by Coastal Scents in the color Cosmic.





“Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
But you are the eternity and you are the mirror.”
― Khalil Gibran, The Prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment