“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

June Favorites ♥ 2013


Another month has flown by and that means its time for me to share with you my favorite beauty (and random) things for the month of June! 


Products Shown:
 ¤ Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Lotion Sunscreen
 ¤ NIVEA Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin Gradual Tanner & Daily Lotion in Medium to Dark Skin
 ¤ Organix Hydrating Teatree Mint Shampoo and Conditioner
 ¤ KENRA Volume Spray hold index- 25
 ¤ Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance
 ¤ Urban Decay De Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray
 ¤ Physicians Forumla Healthy Wear Bronzer in Light
 ¤ Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Splendor
 ¤ Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Blush
 ¤ Maybelline Colorsensational Lip Stick in Coral Lustre #840
 ¤ Coastal Scents Smacks in Coral Funk
 ¤ Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
 ¤ Revlon Nail Enamel in Bubbly
 ¤ OPI Nail Lacquer in Pink Shatter





Random Favorites:
 ¤ Man Of Steel
 ¤ World War Z
 ¤ The Heat
 ¤ True Blood
 ¤ The Sims 3 Island Paradise

So that's it for this months favorites! I hope that you enjoyed my video (and that I didn't talk your ear off, I always feel like I talk so much when I film favorites videos) Thanks so much for stopping by!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment