“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Get Ready With Me ♥ Pop of Blue Makeup Look

Hey guys! Today I'm sharing another Get Ready With Me video :) I was playing around with my LORAC GLOgetter Eye Shadow Palette and came up with this Pop of Blue makeup look! I really hope you like it, I absolutely love using shimmery eye shadows in the summer and I especially love bringing in a fun pop of color to my look. Enjoy ♥


PRODUCTS USED:
 -FACE-
  ¤ Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance
  ¤ L'Oreal True Match LUMI Healthy Luminous Makeup in Soft Ivory/ Classic Ivory n1-2 neutral 
  ¤ L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in fair/light n1-2-3
  ¤ Tarte Smooth Operator Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder 
 -EYES-
  ¤ LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer
  ¤ NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt 
  ¤ LORAC GLOgetter Eye Shadow Palette
  ¤ ULTA Automatic Eye Liner in Bronze 
  ¤ Revlon Lash Potion Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
 -CHEEKS-
  ¤ NARS Laguna Bronzer
  ¤ NARS Orgasm Blush
  ¤ Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Angelic 
 -LIPS-
  ¤ Prestige Waterproof Automatic Lipliner in Nude
  ¤ ULTA Lipstick #234 Baby Doll Pink
  ¤ Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Bellini 
 -BROWS- (not shown)
  ¤ To see How I Fill In My Brows go here: 

BRUSHES USED:
 * Beauty Blender (damp)
 *  Sigma Tapered Face F25
 *  Sigma Tapered Blending E35
 *  BHCosmetics Large Fluffy Brush
 *  Sigma Small Tapered Blending E45
 *  Real Techniques Shading Brush
 *  Sigma Pencil E30
 *  Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers
 *  Sigma Large Angled Contour F40
 *  Real Techniques Blush Brush
 *  Sigma Tapered Highlighter F35
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you liked this look and that you give it a try sometime this summer! Thanks again and until next time I hope that you have a beautiful day Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment