“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Get Ready With Me ♥ Summer "Beachy" Makeup


I was recently requested on instagram (http://instagram.com/toabeautifulyou) for a more natural/beach-y type makeup look. So that's exactly what I'm sharing today! This look is more of a bronzed beach bunny look than a look that I would actually wear to the beach.  Personally, if I were going to the beach I'd probably just throw on some sunscreen, B.B. Cream and lip balm with SPF. Anyways, I hope that you enjoy the video! 


Products Used: 
 Face- 
 ¤Laura Mericer Foundation Primer in Radiance 
 ¤Garnier Skin Renew B.B. Cream in Light/Medium 
 ¤L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Crayon Concealer in fair/light n1-2-3 
 ¤Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory 
 ¤Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder Foundation in Creamy Beige 
 ¤Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer in Light 
 ¤Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl 
Eyes- 
 ¤Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze 
 ¤Lorac Eyeshadow in Cream- Pro Palette
 ¤e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow in Golden 
 ¤Tarte Eyeshadow in Canopy & Tame- Amazon Escape Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette

 ¤Almay Intense I-Color Volumizing Mascara in Midnight 

Lips- 
 ¤Sally Hansen Lip Inflation in Sheer Blush 
Brows- (not shown)
 ¤ see how I filled in my brows here: http://youtu.be/-aVv1m3wkkA



Brushes Used: 
¤Beauty Blender (damp) 
¤Sigma F25 Tapered Face 
¤Sigma F40 Large Angled Contour 
¤Real Techniques Shading Brush 
¤Sigma E35 Tapered Blending 
¤Sigma E25 Blending 
¤Sigma E30 Pencil 
¤Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers 


Thanks for stopping by and as always I hope that you have a beautiful day!
♥ Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment