“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, June 6, 2013

CVS Beauty Haul + Swatches

So if you follow me on instagram (http://instagram.com/toabeautifulyou) then you'll already know that I made a quick run to CVS the other day and ended up picking up some goodies for a really great deal!
As you can see, some of the items I purchased were 50/75% off retail price! So needless to say, I felt the need to share what I got with you and how much I saved (and potentially how much YOU can save).

Let's start with COVERGIRL:

COVERGIRL & OLAY SIMPLY AGELESS EYE CONCEALER in Very Light-
 This concealer has a super creamy formula that helps to conceal under eye imperfections. The shade I chose is Very Light and this product is true to its name. This shade is almost white so I'll probably end up using this product to also contour/highlight with. It retails for $13.29 at CVS and it was 50% off so I ended up paying $6.65 AND I had a $3.00 off of two COVERGIRL items coupon so I really ended up paying $5.15 (plus tax) for this concealer! 

COVERGIRL SMOKYSHADOWBLAST in Tempest Blue- 

This product is awesome! This stick eye shadow duo is perfect for creating a quick and simple smoky eye look. The shadows are creamy, they apply and blend easily, and they are nicely pigmented. It can be worn on its own or even underneath other eye shadows as a base. This product retails for $8.79, was 50% off so it was marked down to $4.39 and with my previously mentioned coupon, I got this product for $2.89!

Next up is RIMMEL:

RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK in Burgundy Shine-


This is a super moisturizing beautiful burgundy lipstick! The formula helps to hydrate the lips, keep them feeling smooth, protected by the sun with SPF20 and Vitamins A,C, and E. This lipstick retails for $8.29 and had a 75% off sticker so I ended up only paying $2.07!

RIMMEL STAY MATTE LONG LASTING PRESSED POWDER in Nude Beige-
I already own the Transparent version of this product and I really love it so I wanted to pick up a pressed powder in my skin tone. This product was not on sale, but I did have a $1.00 off coupon so instead of paying $5.99 I ended up paying $4.99!

SALLY HANSEN LIP INFLATION in Sheer Blush- 

Sally Hansen's Lip Inflation has a Plumping treatment that instantly plumps lips! This product is "a refreshing tingly gloss that enhances lips' natural color and shape while adding brilliant shine." It has ginger, cinnamon, and Vitamins A and E. The shade is lovely, I haven't tried it on my lips yet, so I'm not sure of it's plumping abilities, but I really like like color. It retails for $7.79 and was 75% off so I ended up only paying $1.95 for this gloss!

REVLON NAIL ART NEON in High Voltage-
I own plenty of Revlon Nail Enamels, however I don't own any of these double sided Nail Art polishes. So at 75% off I couldn't pass up picking this one up. It comes with a White polish to apply as a base to so the neon Orange  is layered on top, to make the color pop even more. It retails for $9.29 and I got it for $2.32 and guess what else I had? A $1.00 off manufacturers coupon, so I only paid $1.32! 

WETNWILD COLORICON EYESHADOW COLLECTION in Blue Had Me At Hello-



This palette is awesome! This is my first experience with WetNWild eye shadows so I really didn't know what to expect as far as the quality of the product, but I am pleasantly surprised at how pigmented some of these shadows are. The different shades of blues are beautiful and this is a great palette overall to create tons of different looks. Perfect inexpensive eye shadow palette. I didn't have a coupon and this product was not on sale, but it definitely was still a deal at $4.99! Only $5.00 for 8 eye shadows!!




Well that's going to be it for today's post. If I were you I'd run to my local CVS to see if they still have these amazing deals going on. You might be surprised what you can find for a really great price. Hope that you enjoyed today's post and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day.
Katie
Retail Price Total: $58.43 (without tax)  
Covergirl Smoky Shadow: $8.79
Covergirl Concealer: $13.29
Revlon Nail Art: $9.29
Rimmel Lipstick: $8.29
Rimmel Face Powder: $5.99
Sally Hansen Lipgloss: $7.79
WetNWild Palette: $4.99

What I paid: $23.36 (without tax) 
Covergirl Smoky Shadow: $4.39 SAVED $4.40 w/ $1.50 coupon PAID: $2.89
Covergirl Concealer: $6.65 SAVED $6.64 w/ $1.50 coupon PAID: $5.15
Revlon Nail Art: $2.32 SAVED $6.97 w/ $1.00 coupon PAID: $1.32
Rimmel Lipstick: $2.07 SAVED $6.22
Rimmel Face Powder: $5.99  w/ $1.00 coupon PAID: $4.99
Sally Hansen Lipgloss: $1.95 SAVED $5.84
WetNWild Palette: $4.99 

TOTAL SAVINGS: $35.07

No comments:

Post a Comment