“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, July 19, 2013

My First LUSH HAUL ♥

Happy Friday everyone! 

I'm really excited to share this video with you guys! I went into LUSH the other day for the very first time and immediately fell in love. I'll have to admit that it was pretty hard to contain myself from purchasing the entire store, but I did manage to get some really great items! Check out what I bought on my first visit to LUSH: 




Products shown: 
¤ Honey I Washed The Kids soap
¤ Demon In The Dark soap 
¤ Ice Blue soap
¤ Mint Julips Lip Scrub
¤ Eau Roma Toner Water

If you have any favorite LUSH products, please share them with me here! I'd love to know what you like to buy when you go to Lush! I really hope that you enjoyed today's post, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time I hope that you have a beautiful day! 

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment