“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Swatch Central ♥ Revlon Lip Butters- Creme Brulee, Pink Lemonade, Juicy Papaya & Wild Watermelon

So if you follow me on twitter ( https://twitter.com/toabeautifulyou ) then you'll already know that I wandered  into ULTA the other day for 1 item and ended up with 5. Needless to say, today I'm going to be sharing swatches of the 4 unexpected items that I am now absolutely obsessed with! 
Revlon Lip Butters!! 

Now I am a HUGE fan of these lip products. They are super creamy, hydrating, easy to apply, beautifully pigmented, gorgeous shades, and affordable! They retail at ULTA for $7.49, but they had a $1.00 off manufacturers coupon at the display and I had a 20% off of one item coupon so I ended up saving $2.50 on these babies. 

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee:



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade: new



Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya: new



Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon: new




That's it for today's post. I just wanted to quickly wish everyone a very Happy and safe Fourth of July (to those who celebrate) and thanks to you for stopping by and spending some of your time with me :)
Thanks again and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment