“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Sunday, December 2, 2012

STILA In The Know Eye Shadow Palette Swatches

I thought I would round-off the final swatches from my ULTA birthday Haul video with my current favorite palette, the Stila In The Know Eye Shadow Palette. I have been obsessed with this product ever since I received it in the mail and I can't stop playing with it :) I love that this palette is full of matte eye shadows, as I tend to lean towards matte products during this fall/winter season. The quality and pigmentation of the eye shadows is amazing. And I love that the shadows are wearable for everyday!






Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you found these swatches helpful ^.^ And as always I hope that you have a beautiful day.
xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment