“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Collective Haul: ULTA, H&M and Sally Beauty

It's haul time again ^-^

I went shopping a few days ago and thought I would share what I got. I'm pretty excited for a couple of items in particular and I think that some of these products could make for really good gift ideas (hey, there's still a few days left til' x-mas). Take a look at what I got!




*Beauty Products Shown-
~ULTA:
¤ Ulta Nail Lacquer in Tink-Her-Bell
¤ Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Bloom
¤ Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
¤ Maybelline Mastershape by Eyestudio Brow Pencil in Soft Brown
¤ Tarte Amazon Escape Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette
¤ Tarte The Big Thrill Limited Edition Palette
~Sally's Beauty:
¤ Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remover
¤ China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Innocence & Ravishing, Dahling
¤ China Glaze Shot Glass Gift Set- Nail Lacquer in Glistening Snow & Angel Wings
¤ Nail Magic All In One Top Coat, Base Coat & UV Protection
¤ Ion Smooth Solutions Keratin Smoothing Shampoo

I really hope you enjoyed this haul. If you have any questions about anything shown in the video, feel free to comment me down below! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment