“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, December 3, 2012

My Go To Makeup Routine For Fall

Hey Guys! For today's post I thought I would share with you what my everyday "go-to" makeup look has been for fall. I recently got a few new products that I've been playing with and fell in love with so ever since then I can't help but to wear this makeup look. It's super simple and fast, which is good for me if I'm in a hurry or don't want to take a long time getting ready. Sometimes I switch up the lip color, but this look in particular is what I've been recently wearing. I hope you like it!




What Products did I use?
¤ Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- 150 Buff
¤ Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette- 07
¤ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer- 10 Fair
¤ Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Transparent
¤ NARS- Laguna
¤ Revlon Matte Powder Blush- Blushing Berry
¤ Benefit High Beam
¤ Maybelline Define-A-Brow- Light Brown
¤ Coastal Scents Brow Tones Palette
¤ NYX Eyebrow Shaper
¤ Stila In The Know Palette: air, wind, desert
¤ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Eden
¤ NYX Eye/Eyebrow Pencil- Taupe
¤ Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Cat Eyes- Glam Black
¤ Too Faced Lip Insurance
¤ ULTA LIPSTICK #246

What tools did I use?
*SHU UEMURA EYE LASH CURLERS
*REAL TECHNIQUES STIPPLING BRUSH
*REAL TECHNIQUES EXPERT FACE BRUSH
*REAL TECHNIQUES BUFFING BRUSH
*SIGMA LARGE POWDER- F30
*SIGMA LARGE ANGLED CONTOUR- F40
*SEPHORA LIP BRUSH
*SONIA KASHUK SPOOLIE
*MAC 217 FLUFFY BRUSH
*SIGMA POWDER/BLUSH- F10
*REAL TECHNIQUES DELUXE CREASE BRUSH
*SIGMA LARGE FLUFF- E50
*SIGMA EYE SHADING- E55
*SIGMA TAPERED BLENDING- E65
*SIGMA SMALL ANGLE- E65



No comments:

Post a Comment