“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ULTA (birthday) Haul LIP PRODUCT SWATCHES


Hey Guys! It's swatch time again! Today I'm going to be sharing with you swatches of lip products that I purchased in my most recent ULTA Haul video :D I really hope that you find these pictures helpful! Be prepared for a very image heavy post! Enjoy!

¤ First up? ULTA Lipsticks!

*ULTA Lipstick #201- Red Haute:

*ULTA Lipstick #216- Berry Pretty:

*ULTA Lipstick #239- Coming Up Roses:

*ULTA Lipstick #246- Bit Of Berry:

¤ Next up? Revlon Lipsticks, Lip Butter, LipGloss & Lip Liner:

*Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #440- Cherries In The Snow:

*Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick #668- Primrose:


*Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #085- Sugar Plum:

*Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss #016- Bordeaux:

*Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner- Wine:

¤ Miscellaneous brands!

*L'OREAL Color Riche #179 - Cherry Tulle:

*NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss- Salsa:

*Too Faced Glamour Gloss- Sex Pot:


If you'd like to see what else I got in this haul, check out my ULTA Haul (Birthday Edition) video here: http://youtu.be/ZvulMY62V5M
Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day.
xoxo, Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment