“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, November 26, 2012

LORAC PRO PALETTE Swatches

Hey guys! So if you got a chance to watch my recent ULTA Haul video ( i'll link it here in case you didn't: http://youtu.be/ZvulMY62V5M ) you'll know that I just purchased the LORAC PRO PALETTE. I'm so excited to share these swatches because I am absolutely loving this palette.


The LORAC PRO Palette contains 16 extremely-pigmented, but very wearable (everyday) eye shadows. Each row has 8 eye shadows; the top row has all Matte eye shadows and the bottom row has 7 Shimmer eye shadows and 1 Sparkle eye shadow.



TOP: White (matte), Cream (matte), Taupe (matte), Lt. Pink (matte), Mauve (matte), Sable (matte), Espresso (matte), and Black (matte)


BOTTOM: Nude (shimmer), Champagne (sparkle), Gold (shimmer), Lt. Bronze (shimmer), Pewter (shimmer), Garnet (shimmer), Deep Purple (shimmer), and Slate (shimmer)


***Mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer also included***

These eye shadows are perfect to use wet or dry, so they can be even more vibrant and intensified if desired. By the way, the swatches shown in this post are all dry.
Not only did I get the Palette and Mini Primer, but when I went to check out (online) I got a free gift! I received this beautiful LORAC Lips With Benefits Lip Gloss in CHUCK.

I have to admit that when I first saw this Lip Gloss I was too scared to open it because I didn't want to ruin the design ^-^ BUT of course I ended up being more curious than scared because I wanted to know what it was going to look like!! FYI, I didn't ruin it :)

In all honesty, I think that for $42.00 I got a couple of great products that I am definitely happy and excited to add to my makeup collection. I (without a doubt) recommend this palette to any makeup lover or for someone looking to add a variety of great quality eye shadows to their collection. I, for one, am one happy shopper. I really hope you enjoyed this post and until next time.. I hope that you have a beautiful day.
XOXO, Katie :D






No comments:

Post a Comment