“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall Inspired Makeup Tutorial #3

Hey guys! Hope everyone had a safe, but fun Halloween! Today I am sharing another Fall inspired Makeup Tutorial! As I get older I find that I am more daring with my lipstick choices (normally I would stick to nudes/pinks) so I was excited to share this look because it really showcases the lips. For this look I wanted to go for a softer, warm eye and a bright colorful lip. I really hope you enjoy this look and try it out!




What products did I use?
¤ NYX Eyebrow Shaper
¤ Coastal Scents Brow Tones Palette
¤ NYX Eyeshadow Base- Skin Tone or ESB03
¤ BH Cosmetics 88 Color Palette- Neutral Eyeshadow: Matte White, Shimmery Burgandy/Pink, Shimmery Lilac purple
¤ Urban Decay Naked Palette: Naked, Toasted, Half Baked, Hustle, Sin
¤ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil- Zero
¤ Maybelline Master Precise by Eyestudio- Black
¤ Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara- Blackest Black
¤ Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Mascara- Very Black
¤ Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- 150 Buff
¤ NYX HD Photogenic Concealer- Light
¤ Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Transparent
¤ e.l.f. Cosmetics Cool Bronzer
¤ Coastal Scents 10BLUSHPalette: Pinkish-Purple- top left corner
¤ EOS Lip Balm- Summer Fruit
¤ L'OREAL Colour Riche Anti-Feathering Lip Liner- Au Naturale
¤ NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Lipstick- CHAOS #511



What tools did I use?
*Sonia Kashuk Spoolie Brush
*Small Angled Brush
*Real Techniques-Shading Brush
*MAC 217 Fluffy Brush
*BH Cosmetics Blending Brush
*Sephora Eyeshadow Brush
*Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers
*Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
*BH Cosmetics Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
*e.l.f. Cosmetics Blush Brush
*Real Techniques Buffing Brush
*Real Techniques Setting Brush
*Real Techniques Accent Brush



No comments:

Post a Comment