“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, January 20, 2014

Eye Tutorial using NAKED 3 Palette


I finally started playing with my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and thought I would share a quick eye makeup tutorial with you! This was my first time using the palette and I can tell you already that I'm in love with it! SO with that being said, let's jump on in...


Products used:
 ¤ Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Original
 ¤ Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
   - Limit, Strange, Trick, Buzz + Nooner 
 ¤ Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
 ¤ ULTA Kohl Eye Liner in Chocolate 
 ¤ Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
 ¤ Covergirl Bombshell Volume by Lashblast Mascara in Very Black

Brushes used: 
 * Sigma E70 Medium Angled Shading
 * Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Double Sided Brush
 * Sigma E25 Blending
 * Sigma E30 Pencil 
 * e.l.f. Small Angled Brush 
 * Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I really hope that you enjoyed watching and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is an absolutely beautiful look! What I particularly like is how light it looks. That is, it doesn't look like you have a ton of make-up, it's just a sweet touch of color.

    ReplyDelete