“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Sunday, January 5, 2014

B&BW, LUSH, MAC + VS HAUL ♥


I did some after-the-new-year shopping and wanted to share what I got with you! So with that being said, It's HAUL time! 


♥ Products shown:
~ BathandBodyWorks ~
 ¤ 3-Wick Candles
  - Tuscan Herbs
  - Dolce 
  - London Calling Tea & Lemon
  - Villa Bergamot 
 ¤ Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
  - Sicilian Lemon
 ¤ Creamy Body Wash
  - Pink Chiffon
  - White Citrus 
  - Paris Amour
 ¤ Shimmer Bomb
  - Japanese Cherry Blossom
 ¤ Eau De Toilette 
  - Pink Chiffon

~ LUSH ~
 ¤ Eau Roma Toner Water
 ¤ Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water
 ¤ Mask of Magnaminty
 ¤ Lovely Jubblies 
 ¤ Snow Globe soap 

~ MAC ~ 
¤ Prep + Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
¤ 217 Blending Brush

~ Victoria Secret ~
¤ 4- Pocket PeaCoat in Ink Blot  


If you have any questions on any of the products I mentioned or if you'd like to see a review on the products, leave me a comment here or on my video!! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment