“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, January 3, 2014

At-Home Manicure Routine


I was recently requested to share my nail care tips so I decided to film my At-Home Manicure Routine! I'll take you step-by-step, showing how I (usually) paint my fingernails.  It is a pretty simple routine so I hope that you enjoy watching and learn some tips or get some new product ideas from me! As usual I will have all of the products shown in the video listed down below and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave me a comment here or on the video! 



Products used: 
¤ Tropical Shine 4-Way Buffer
¤ Revlon Compact Emeryl Nail File 
¤ Revlon Dual-Ended Cuticle Trimmer
¤ Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme
¤ Nail Magic All In One 
¤ Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer in A Phil's Paradise- Modern Family Line
¤ Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone 
¤ Simply Simmons Oil & Acrylic Bristle Short Fiber # 1 
¤ Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat- Out The Door
¤ Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat 
¤ Beyond B2 Belief Pomegranate Fig Hand and Body Moisturizer
¤ Laptop Manicure Salon 


Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment