“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Saturday, November 30, 2013

My Blow-Dry Routine ♥ Hair Post


Hey there! Today's post is all about hair. I'm going to be sharing with you my hair drying routine! I've been blow-drying my hair like this for the past few months and I absolutely love the outcome. I don't do anything too crazy or extravagant, it's a pretty straight forward routine so it should be really easy to follow. I mean, it's not rocket science or anything! Hopefully you can learn a few hair drying tips from me, or some new hair product ideas to apply to your blow-dry routine. Watch My Blow-Dry Routine video here:



Products used~
 ¤ Blow Pro- Ready Set Blow express blow dry lotion
 ¤ Organix Thick & Full biotin & collagen Root Boost Spray
 ¤ Tortoise Handle Comb
 ¤ Bed Head Paddle Brush
 ¤ (2) 3" Alligator Clips
 ¤ Olivia Garden 2 1/8" Ceramic + Ion Tourmaline Round Brush
 ¤ Hot Tools Professional Ionic Hair Dryer
 ¤ 1" Flat Iron
 ¤ 3" Conair Curling Iron
That's pretty much the gist of it! Nothing too crazy, pretty straight forward and definitely not complicated! I really hope that you enjoyed today's hair post, thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment