“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, December 2, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul ♥ CVS, ULTA + TARGET


Before the Black Friday madness I did a little bit of drugstore makeup shopping and found some new goodies that I'm pretty excited about! I went to CVS, ULTA + Target, I didn't go too crazy because I knew the sales were coming up, but I just couldn't pass up picking up these new products! 



Products shown:
 ~ CVS ~
  ¤ Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Complex and Showy
  ¤ Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in Enticing and Ingenue
 ~ ULTA ~
  ¤ ULTA Nail Lacquer in My Two Cents and XOXO
  ¤ ULTA Automatic Eye Liner in Bronze
  ¤ ULTA Conditioner in Volume & Strength and Smooth & Protect 
  ¤ Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Ivory
  ¤ Kardashian Beauty En-Joystick in Modern Mauve and Nude Beach
  ¤ Kardashian Beauty Lip Gloss in Wildflower Honey and Orange Blossom Honey
  ¤ Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
 ~ TARGET ~
  ¤ Grey Chiffon Dress
  ¤ Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm in Jam Twist
  ¤ Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Supernatural 
  ¤ L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara in Black Noir
  ¤ L'Oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder in Nude Beige 

I really hope you enjoyed my drugstore makeup haul and got inspired to pick up some new products at the drugstore! FYI, my next haul video will be my Black Friday haul! I'm just waiting for a few items to come in the mail because I bought some goodies online so be on the lookout for that video! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

Hypersmash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment