“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, July 20, 2012

you can get 'Naked 2' makeup tutorial!

First off I want to begin by thanking those who watched my first youtube makeup tutorial! I really appreciate those who take the time to watch my videos and especially to you for coming to my blog! Thank you!!
I thought it would be fun to try my hand at filming another makeup tutorial.. so for today's post I'm sharing my second video that way you can get 'Naked 2' ;)



What products are on my face today?:
¤ Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 150 Buff
¤ Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette
¤ E.L.F. Cosmetics Translucent Matifying Powder
¤ NYX Eyebrow Shaper
¤ Coastal Scents Brow Tones Palette
¤ Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Eden
¤ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette-
*Tease through the crease, *Foxy on the highlight, *Verve on lid/tear duct, *YDK on lid/crease/under lower lashes, *Busted in the outer corner, *Blackout used as liner.
¤ Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Blackest Black
¤ Urban Decay 24/7 Eye liner in Zero
¤ Coastal Scents 6Contour Blush Palette
¤ NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink
¤ Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy



What tools did I use?:
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Small Angled Brush
Sonia Kashuk Spoolie Brush
BH Cosmetics Large Fluffy Brush
Urban Decay double sided shadow brush/crease brush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
E.L.F. Cosmetics Small Angled Brush
Real Techniques Brow Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
E.L.F. Cosmetics Powder Brush
*not shown- a towel/makeup wipe for clean fingers*




No comments:

Post a Comment