“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, July 9, 2012

Makeup of the day! Feeling "Inspired" again :)

So first off I want to apologize for the lack of activity lately, but it's because I was working on my first YOUTUBE video. I truly hope that you find this tutorial useful and that you enjoy the video :)
So without further ado, here is my first makeup tutorial filmed and posted on youtube:










What products are on my face today?:
¤Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation in 150 Buff
¤NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light
¤NYX Eyebrow Shaper
¤Brow Tones Palette by Coastal Scents
¤NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
¤NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Peacock
¤Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Inspired
*Teal (2) on the lid, White (1) in Highlight/tear duct, Indigo (4) in the crease, Green (3) underneath the lower lashes*
¤NYX Slide On, Glide On, Stay On & Definitely A Turn On, Water Proof, Extreme Shine Eye Liner in Azure
¤Revlon Fabulash Mascara in Blackest Black
¤Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Fair
¤Hoola Bronzer by Benefit
¤NYX Cream Blush in Natural
¤Prestige Skin Loving Minerals in Pure Shimmer
¤Maybelline ColorSensational in Pink Freeze
¤Smashbox Lipgloss in Devine

What tools did I use?:
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
Small Angled Brush
Sonia Kashuk Spoolie Brush
Sephora Fluffy Brush
BH Cosmetics Large Fluffy Brush
Urban Decay Flat Shader Brush
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
BH Cosmetics Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
ELF Cosmetics Stipple Brush (Duo Fiber)
Fat Fan Brush

It was really fun (and a little nerve-racking) to film a tutorial for the first time! The best part is getting to watch myself back while editing, and boy did I get a good laugh! Hey, it's always good to laugh at yourself every once in a while. I do, however apologize for some of the video being a little cut off, but now I know (in the future) i'll have to set my camera at a better angle. Overall, I hope that the video is helpful in showing you how I 'transform' myself with makeup :)

No comments:

Post a Comment