“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ultimate ULTA Haul! My FIRST massive Haul Video!


Hey Guys! Today I'm so excited to be able to share with you my very first haul video. And it's quite a massive haul at that, so I need to apologize in advance for the length of the video, but I promise there's tons of fun goodies to show you! Also, I didn't realize how many times I say how 'excited' I am about products, so be prepared for that too (if only I had a dollar for every time I say the word 'excited' haha). Anyways I hope you enjoy my Ultimate ULTA Haul:




As promised, here are the swatches and more pictures of products shown in this video:
* Revlon ColorBURST Lipgloss in Bellini
Free Stuff!




















No comments:

Post a Comment