“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, October 5, 2012

Makeup Tutorial-Fall Green :)

Finally posting my first makeup tutorial for fall! I thought i'd start off this season with a nice dark green/ brown (matte) eye shadow color combination. This should be the first of many fall tutorials to come, but I hope you enjoy this one first :D







What products did I use?
¤ Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion in Original
¤ Sephora Color Diary- Meditation Retreat- Dark green Matte eyeshadow
¤ Urban Decay Naked Palette- Buck
¤ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette- Foxy
¤ Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil- Zero
¤ NYX Slide on Eye Liner- Esmeralda
¤ Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara- Blackest Black
¤ Coastal Scents Brow Tones Palette
¤ NYX Eye Brow Shaper
¤ Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation- 150 Buff
¤ NYX Photogenic Concealer- Light
¤ Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer- Fair
¤ Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder- Transparent
¤ NYX Matte Bronzer- Light
¤ MAC MSF- Redhead
¤ Benefit Cosmetics Lip Plump- (from) Realness of Concealness mini fake it kit
¤ Revlon ColorBurst- Bellini



What tools did I use?
*Sephora synthetic Brush
*Urban Decay Flat Shadow Brush
*MAC 217 Fluffy Blending Brush
*BH Cosmetics Large Fluffy Brush
*Urban Decay Double Sided Brush (shader & blending)
*Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
*Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush
*Real Techniques Powder Brush
*Real Techniques Buffing Brush
*BH Cosmetics Duo Fiber Stippling Brush
*E.L.F. Mineral Angled Blush Brush
*Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curlers
*Sonia Kashuk Spoolie
*Fingers :)



2 comments:

  1. This look is amazing on your brown eyes!!! I love the colour combo. Just wondering would you recommend revlon colorstay liquid or whipped?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! As for the foundation, I have to say that honestly I'm a little torn between the two because I do love them both.. however, I find myself reaching for the Whipped version more often. I feel like it gives me better coverage, it feels good on my skin and I like the overall finish. It's actually one of the best foundations I've ever tried! The Liquid is good as well, but for some reason I just prefer the Whipped formula..there's just something about it :) Hope that helps!

      Delete