“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Current Nail Polish

Currently obsessed with this nail polish combination for the month of October/Halloween season! The best part of this nail polish look is how easy it is to create :D






1. To achieve this look I first applied one coat of ULTA Nail Lacquer in Deep Desire. 2. Once that initial layer dries I then took a clean makeup sponge and alternating the polishes I layered them on the sponge reapplying as necessary. For this look I wanted a gradient effect (from dark to light) so I concentrated the black polish closest to my cuticle. The order being (from top to bottom): Black Out, Evening Seduction and Deep Desire. 3. With the polished sponge I quickly pressed it on the nail dabbing a few times until satisfied with the intensity.
4. Finally, I added a fasting drying clear top coat to finish the look!



¤Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Black Out
¤China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Evening Seduction
¤ULTA Salon Formula Nail Lacquer in Deep Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment