“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Monday, April 23, 2012

Shoedazzle.com review

I'm fairly new to shoedazzle.com and wanted to share my shopping experiences (so far). I became a member of shoedazzle, but waited a few months before I actually purchased anything. At the time the website was based on monthly payments of $39.95 with monthly showrooms of items available to choose from. Initially, I was a little skeptical just because I usually don't jump into websites with monthly fees without knowing the quality of the products or company. Needless to say, I decided to give this website a try. Now obviously with a name like "shoedazzle" the online store sells a variety of shoes, but also handbags and jewelry and the occasional "dazzle deal" (random item). The first pair of shoes I ordered were the 'Skyla' shoe in a really nice salmon color. Three days later (without paying extra fees for shipping) I received the shoes in the mail! They were super cute, the color was off from the picture provided, but I still thought they were a great pair of shoes. When I went to try them on however, they were way too small. :( I immediately called their customer service and spoke to a nice woman that helped me with their exchange process and sent the shoes back to get a size larger. I waited a few days and didn't receive confirmation from their website telling me if they had received the shoes or not, so again I called customer service only to find out that they ran out of the shoe I liked in my size and gave me a credit towards another item. I was pretty bummed when I first heard this news because I thought that it would have been nice to have been informed about the shoe/credit and mainly because the shoe was damn cute, ha. I decided to give it another chance, waited a few days until I saw something I liked and that's how I came upon my first (official) pair of shoes; meet Joyanna:




These wedges are verry tall and extremely heavy! I wore them out to dinner the other night and it seriously felt like I was walking on stilts (very cute stilts :)) and because they are heavy they definitely made my feet sore.
Here's better detail of the material, described as 'rainbow' colored:

Because I liked these shoes so much I decided to order another pair of shoes. These I got a few weeks ago; Meet Taylyn:






I really love these shoes. They are lightweight (especially compared to the Joyanna shoe) and comfortable. The only complaint I have with the shoe is the material, it picks up every hair! Which can be pretty frustrating for a pet owner like me.

Overall, I'm really glad I get to add them to my shoe collection. (Btw, at the time of purchase, shoedazzle stopped the monthly fee and made each item $39.95) In the future if there's another item I like I definitely wont hesitate to purchase. I am a happy shoedazzle customer!
Interested? Here's my invite link to the website: http://www.shoedazzle.com/invite/irgkmjo1

No comments:

Post a Comment