“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My first Haul-ULTA/ Welcome to my blog!

First of all, I'd like to welcome you to my blog and thank you for taking some time out of your day to spend with me :)! I decided to start my first entry with a haul from a recent ulta.com purchase! I really enjoy seeing other's hauls and decided I would like to share one of my very own. Granted I may not always have tons of these because (as you'll get to know me) my shopping decisions are usually very thought-out, but occasionally I think its nice to reward yourself with a beauty "treat" :). I'm so excited about the stuff I got especially because when I purchased these items most of them were either buy 2 get 2 or 40% off. I also scored a FREE 2 piece Stephanie Johnson cosmetic bag w/ 10 free deluxe samples and wanted to share what was inside!

                 So with that being said, I hope you enjoy this haul! 







I'll begin with these Revlon nail polish that I absolutely love. (All Revlon products were 40% off at the time)

Nail Enamel by Revlon-Tangerine-Make Mine Mango-Sweet Tart-Really Rosy
Next two new Revlon Lip Butters to add to my collection. I really love these products and will eventually do a blog of all the Lip Butters I have with swatches.
Color Burst Lip Butter by Revlon- Peach Parfait (which was listed as Pink Parfait online) and Cotton Candy
Really subtle peachy/pink with gold shimmer
Sheer pink with gold shimmer
Ulta products were buy 2 get 2 so I decided it was the perfect chance for me to try cream eyeshadows.
Extreme Wear Cream Eyeshadow by ULTA- It's Complicated- Almost Famous- Socialite


Pretty champagne color


Bronze/Gold




Purple/Brown


For my fourth ULTA item I got the Ultimate Styling Defining Curl Enhancer.


Then I picked up these Simple products. I've tried the Kind to Skin Facial Wipes before and loved them so I had to get some more (although I think these might be less expensive at Walmart). I also wanted to try these Kind to Skin Vital Vitamin Day and Night Creams.



Next I picked up various NYX pencils;
Slim Eye Pencil by NYX- Taupe


Slide On Eye Pencil by NYX- Azure



Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX- Yogurt




I also wanted to try this Line Smoothing Under-Eye Concealer by Almay in Light

Also needed these Brush Heads for the Face & Body Twin Pack by Clarisonic- Sensitive

and now the fun part, the FREE stuff!!
i'll just start with the 3 samples that come with the order; PRADA Milano sample, Mineral Botanic skin friendly care by AHAVA, and Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser


Stephanie Johnson 2 pc cosmetic bag w/ 10 samples




Whats inside?: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lipgloss- Midnight Cowboy sample





Smashbox O-Gloss sample


Stila forever your curl mascara sample

Boscia oil-free Daily Hydration moisturizer sample

DDF Amplifying Elixir sample (skin hydration)

Philosophy shampoo. bath & shower gel- Amazing Grace sample

Fekkai Advanced Salon Technician Color Care shampoo sample

pureDKNY body butter sample

MURAD Anti-Aging Acne Reducer sample

BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer sample

but what I really like is that the makeup bag is 2 pcs and super cute spring/summer colors

Well that's the end of this ULTA haul. I hope you found this entry helpful, the pictures are as true to color as possible. Be on the lookout for future reviews on products seen in this haul.. Until next time I hope you have a beautiful day :)


“Sometimes people are beautiful.
Not in looks.
Not in what they say.
Just in what they are.”
― Markus Zusak, I am the Messenger



No comments:

Post a Comment