“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”-Scott Westerfeld

Friday, August 30, 2013

Wet N Wild Product Swatches ♥ Eyeshadows, Blushes + Lipsticks!

Happy Weekend all! A few days ago I posted a Collective Beauty Haul on my youtube beauty channel, featuring some Wet N Wild makeup products. If you haven't seen it yet I will link the video down below. Today I decided to share swatches of those products! I'm really excited about everything I'm going to show especially because all of these shades are perfect for fall. 
Just a little reminder that I purchased all of these items from WinCo Foods, but these same items are also available at most CVS Pharmacy's and Walgreens.
Starting with, what I think is, the best bang for your buck deal-
 Wet N Wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Collection in Petal Pusher:
Retails for $4.99/ I got it for $3.88!
This palette comes with (8) highly pigmented eyeshadows that are absolutely gorgeous. They range from light pink shades to deep purples, some even have beautiful shimmer. I'm highly impressed with the quality of these eyeshadows, especially for the price! They are smooth to apply, easy to blend and with the range of colors that come in the palette you can achieve multiple looks!

Moving on to blush, I ended up with two very different shades, one shimmery and the other has more of a matte finish!
 Wet N Wild ColorIcon Blusher in Pearlescent Pink:
Retails for $2.99/ I got it for $2.32!
Pearlescent Pink has a subtle shimmery finish that is comparable to NARS Blush in Orgasm. Being literally a fraction of the cost to the high end blush, this Wet N Wild product makes for a great affordable dupe!

 Wet N Wild ColorIcon Blusher in Mellow Wine:
Retails for $2.99/ I got it for $2.32!
I have a feeling this blush is going to be a staple for me during the cooler seasons. With a really nice matte finish, this rosy wine shade is just what I needed to for those Fall/Winter looks!
And finally finishing off this post with these stunning lipsticks!
 Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in C906D Wine Room:
Retails for $1.99/ I got it for $1.55!
 I am a HUGE fan of Wet N Wilds MegaLast Lipsticks! Although they are drying and best applied with a lip balm, these lipsticks are basically a steal! This lipstick is a pretty rosy wine shade that again is perfect for Fall. It has a semi-matte cream finish with 4-hour wear! And for less than $2.00 you can't go wrong!



Last, but certainly not least my newest lip obsession!
 Wet N Wild MegaLast Lip Color in C918D Cherry Bomb:
Retails for $1.99/ I got it for $1.55!
 I personally have nothing like this in my makeup collection, that is up until now! I didn't know if I could pull off such a deep lipstick, but for the price I figured this was the best way to find out! And man oh man am I obsessed. This is going to be a terrific Winter lip shade. Another semi-matte cream finish lipstick, Cherry Bomb is a deep cherry/purple shade that honestly reminds me of black cherries! I love it!



Well that sums it up for today's post, I really hope you find these swatches helpful! Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, I hope that you have a beautiful day!
Katie

Collective Beauty Haul ♥ Bath & Body Works, Ross + WinCo Foods:

No comments:

Post a Comment